Nominations close at the end of February so time is getting short for you to submit your entries to these long established awards for the UK call centre industry.
Categories for 2014 are:
- Call Centre Manager of the Year
- Call Centre Manager of the Year ( less than 50 seats)
- Team Manager of the Year
- Emergency Control Room Manager of the Year
- E-business/social media Manager of the Year
- Call Centre Support Manager of the Year (anyone who provides support to the call centre operations)
- Back Office Support manager of the year
- Learning champion of the Year (someone who leads/shapes/delivers training within the call centre)
Why not recommend the first-class individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to YOUR organisations success – you can even nominate yourself! Nominations are free of charge and you don’t have to be a CCMA member to make them! Simply visit the awards website: www.ukcontactcentreawards.co.uk to find all of the information that you need to make nominations for these world class Awards.
Nominations are simple and quick to make and must be received by the CCMA by no later than the 28th February 2014.
Winners will be announced at our glittering Gala dinner to be held at the Grange Tower Bridge hotel in London on the 15th May 2014.
SO DON’T DELAY – GET YOUR NOMINATIONS SUBMITTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!